Barry Soetoro & Obamagate
The Obamagate controversy refers to several scandals during President Barack Obama tenure, notably the misuse of government agencies, media manipulation, illegal wiretapping, and domestic spying on American citizens to harass political opponents and critics.
So, some may say ‘Obamagate” is a combination of crimes that were orchestrated under the Obama administration, not only the Trump 2016 campaign spying, involving General Michael Flynn, which as many of us know, may be the reason this whole Obamagate theory came into mind.
The five following criminal activities that were conducted members of the democratic party, are at the core of the Obamagate scandal:
Operation Fast and Furious
IRS targeting conservatives
Clinton email scandal
NSA mass surveillance (AKA OBAMAGATE)
Of all the crimes mentioned, the one that is known to be the one that tipped off the ‘obamagate’ scandal is the NSA mass surveillance used on the 2016 trump presidential campaign. According to the results of a U.S. Senate investigation, the government of Russia directly and through intermediaries sought influence within 2016 U.S. presidential election candidate Donald Trump’s political campaigns and also to sow discord within American society. Thus, actions taken by the then-current Obama Administration in its investigations into these alleged Russian influences provide the bases for claims that it spied on Trump.
It seemed British GCHQ goons used NSA tools to bug Trump Tower, then blame it on the Russians. British operations were used as their setup and operations are much more powerful than FISA (Foreign Surveillance Intelligence Act) and also NSA shared a station in Cornwall, England with GCHQ. Robert Hannigan, the head of the GCHQ, used to frequently fly and visit John Brennan, head of CIA at the time, to fill him in with activity of Trump. Robert Hannigan abruptly resigned three days after Trump’s inauguration. Andrew Napolitano explained it live on Fox News very well and after this happened he was fired.
It seems that Obama is still working behind the scenes in this shadow government, still pulling strings within the DNC with John Podesta. One example can be seen in constant meetings with James Comey and Sally Yates, to put in a diversion of information to president Trump and they were the only people in Obama’s administration to keep their position in the democrat to republican swap. Coincidentally, The Comey Rule is being released on Showtime next week, so you can get your democratic/deepstate view from there if you decide to watch it.
That is why there was such a fargery with General Michal Flynn, because of all the information and knowledge he had of the operation, the main priority for Obama was to make sure Flynn was removed. Michael Flynn was ousted by the Obama administration for his criticism of President Obama’s policy toward the Islamic State.
Flynn advised candidate Donald Trump throughout the 2016 U.S. Presidential election on foreign policy matters. Flynn resigned from the position of National Security Advisor early in the Trump administration in a fake news scandal put out by the Washington Post using classified information gathered and leaked illegally by the Obama administration.
After witnessing the corruption of the Deep State, Flynn wanted to reform the intelligence community and was fired, targeted, and smeared. His association with Donald Trump became known as the Trump-Russia collusion scandal.
Obama’s 16 year plan
Bring the USA under control of an offshore super bank known as ‘Bank of the World’.
Develop a police state control grid, building FEMA camps across the country using NEC Act or HR645, which merges local government and police under federal control. (Refer to Directive51 signed by George Bush)
Disarming the public. (Obama introduced 10 bills to congress to demolish the 2nd amendment. Refer HR1022, HR257 and HR45)
Massive restrictions on the 1st amendment. (AKA CENSORSHIP & SUPPRESSION by media and big tech)
Further federalize health care to who receives what treatment. (AKA include forced vaccines to weak & elderly)
Expand the department of defense budget to issue more troops overseas to encircle Russia, China and Iran as well as setting up in Africa to dominate under the disguise of “Africomm”.
Radically expand federal control over family farming and ranches through the animal ID system to further tax and regulate the farmlands.
Accelerate the merger between USA, Canada and Mexico.
Obama must convince that the buck stops with him, being to blame for the economic ruin so that the next “deep state” candidate will be embraced as a saviour “Hillary Clinton”.
The POTUS at the time (Obama) must sell the public on globalist policies that aren’t in the people’s best interest.
So, whatever didn’t get authorised by Obama was supposed to be actioned by Hillary.
Time Line of events (courtesy of u/Facts-Over-Opinion @ reddit)
DNC server is compromised during 2016 election leading to leaked political strategies and emails being published by Wikileaks.
2. DNC refused to allow FBI investigation of Crowdstrike servers claimed to be compromised by Russia.
3. Hillary Clinton loses the 2016 election. Many believed this loss was related to Russian interference, primarily regarding the DNC server hack. Top US Officials attribute the hack to Russia.
4. Details of the classified “Steele Dossier” prepared by foreign spy Christopher Steele (MI6) are leaked to Buzzfeed News by McCain associate.
5. Christopher Steele, author of Steele Dossier, had been hired by the DNC/Clinton Campaign to perform opposition research against Trump campaign during the 2016 election prior to Clinton’s defeat. The Steele research is based on Russian intelligence sources.
6. Using details of the Dossier, FBI petitioned the FISA court for a warrant against Trump campaign and volunteers to eavesdrop on phone calls and conduct other surveillance gathering techniques
FBI had serious concerns about the credibility of the Steele Dossier but had not disclosed credibility to the FISA court or the funding source of the Intel used to obtain the initial warrant. The FBI used unverified and non-credible source material in the Steele Dossier (believed to be part of Russian misinformation) yet continued surveillance and requested renewal at least 3 additional times. Among the evidence the FBI cited a Yahoo News article but failed to disclose the article’s source material being directly from the Steele Dossier.
Inspector General investigation later uncovers major violations and potential abuse of the FISA court by the FBI
Inspector General investigation documents serious issues found in FBI investigation, FISA warrant attainment and 17 major mistakes discovered throughout FBI investigation.
Inspector General report – https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwid5oOuwbzpAhWQdd8KHRYWDhEQFjABegQIBBAK&usg=AOvVaw3qbRmPm_xgtaYTDtkECTs2
Investigation reveals Comey personally leaked classified memo, however DOJ declines pursuing charges (Aug 2019).
7. General Flynn, the incoming National Security Advisor for the Trump administration, had communications intercepted by the NSA during a phone call with the Russian Ambassador to the US.
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) allows spying of foreigners in national security matters, permitting eavesdropping and other techniques to gather intel. Instances where American citizens are on the other end of the gathered communication intel requires FISA court warrant order to “unmask” such Americans (as such communication is protected by the 4th Amendment.) Details of whom the citizen is and details of the communications are protected and confidential and the “unmasking” may be granted from the NSA to intelligence officials or other government officials. Details and identity of subject are considered highly classified.
8. Unknown Obama administration government official leaks General Flynn’s name unlawfully to the Washington Post prior to Trump’s inauguration (February 2017).
Obama administration officials requesting Flynn unmasking: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/2020-05-13%2520ODNI%2520to%2520CEG%2520RHJ%2520%2528Unmasking%2529.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiProGqwrzpAhUclHIEHZ8oC48QFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw14-9-8P2-zqtKs-dV2u2Uz
9. Director Comey, days after the inauguration sends agents to the White House to interview General Flynn following media reporting of Flynn and Russian Ambassador phone call. Comey admits violating protocol sending in agents without coordinating with White House counsel.
10. Special Counsel Mueller is appointed following the leak of Flynn to the Washington Post in March 2017.
Investigation discusses DNC attributing the server hack to location in Moscow, RU while also asserting that maleware and other servers were hosted in Arizona were deployed by Russia’s GRU. Despite use of VPN and servers having infiltrated from around the globe, report asserts Russian interference, citing the DNC as its source from page 42 and a server from Moscow:
On June 14, 2016, the DNC and its cyber-response team announced the breach of the DNC network and suspected theft of DNC documents. In the statements, the cyber-response team alleged that Russian state-sponsored actors (which they referred to as “Fancy Bear”) were responsible for the breach.145 Apparently in response to that announcement, on June 15, 2016, GRU officers using the persona Guccifer 2.0 created a WordPress blog. In the hours leading up to the launch of that WordPress blog, GRU officers logged into a Moscow-based server used and managed by Unit 74455 and searched for a number of specific words and phrases in English, including “some hundred sheets,” “illuminati,” and “worldwide known.” Approximately two hours after the last of those searches, Guccifer 2.0 published its first post, attributing the DNC server hack to a lone Romanian hacker and using several of the unique English words and phrases that the GRU officers had searched for that day.146
10B. Flynn resigns after potential violation of the “Logan Act” passed in 1799, relating to his phone call with the Russian Ambassador.
§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.
1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).
11. Trump fires FBI Director Comey in May 2017
12. Flynn pleads guilty to 1 count of lying to the FBI in December 2017.
13. Mueller concludes Russia investigation and finds no evidence of Trump or campaign conspiracy with Russia to influence 2016 election.
14. Phone call between President Trump and Ukraine’s newly elected President in July 2018 prompts whistleblower complaint alleging concerns that Trump was asking for politically motivated opposition research on Joe Biden and leveraging the withholding of US foreign aid following Politico article reporting in August 2018. Trump requests information regarding the Crowdstrike server involved in the DNC hack from 2016 during the phone call.
Politico reports Trump administration withholding foreign aid to Ukraine – August 2018 http://archive.today/2019.10.04-190527/https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/28/trump-ukraine-military-aid-russia-1689531
15. President Trump proactively declassifies phone call and releases transcript to the public and media –
Media and whistleblower reporting: https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-whistleblower-complaint-cites-white-house-officials-2019-9%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwiWkKLmo7zpAhUyYTUKHffaCwAQFjADegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw036BEVsdsnSk72EIjS24tr&cf=1
16. Democrat leadership announces impeachment investigation in House of Representatives (Sept 2019) and later ratify two articles of impeachment in December 2019, despite zero votes from Republicans and without unanimous consent from Democrats. Articles were for 1. Abuse of Power and 2. Obstruction of Congress, resulting from the Ukrainian phone call.
17. May 2020 – Following failed impeachment vote in the Senate, House of Representatives member and lead impeachment manager Adam Schiff is pressured to release declassified transcripts of witnesses interviewed behind closed door House impeachment inquiry.
Witness transcripts: http://archive.today/2020.05.18-045609/https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-trump-impeachment-inquiry-testimony-transcripts-20191108-vg7zizboybc3bgsxdnyj32dk7q-htmlstory.html
Witnesses, during closed door testimony, repeatedly stated they had no direct evidence of Trump/Russia or Trump/Ukraine allegations. Adam Schiff, leader of the impeachment process repeatedly told media and the public he had “more than circumstantial evidence of collusion” and proceeded with impeachment articles being passed despite no evidence from the closed-door witness testimony.
18. Department of Justice drops charges against Flynn in May 2020 citing FBI misconduct and key evidence being withheld from the court.
DOJ court filing on Flynn case: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/6936-michael-flynn-motion-to-dismiss/fa06f5e13a0ec71843b6/optimized/full.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiJnenGv7zpAhXiYjUKHS5aBgMQFjACegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw06Ui7T7t7NH3cTuiGc7pEV
19. Crowdstrike, under sworn court deposition admits no evidence of Russia compromising the DNC servers (reported May 2020)
19. 39 officials and advisors to the Obama administration had requested the “unmasking” of General Flynn throughout the Trump administration’s transition period prior to January 20, 2017. An unknown government official leaked General Flynn’s name unlawfully to the Washington Post prior to Trump’s inauguration in February of 2017.
Obama administration officials requesting unmasking of Flynn: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/2020-05-13%2520ODNI%2520to%2520CEG%2520RHJ%2520%2528Unmasking%2529.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiProGqwrzpAhUclHIEHZ8oC48QFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw14-9-8P2-zqtKs-dV2u2Uz
20. Declassified memo Susan Rice uncovered by Senate Judiciary memorializing Obama and Comey meeting regarding investigation of the Trump campaign.
Ambassador Rice appears to have used this email to document a January 5, 2017 Oval Office meeting between President Obama, former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates regarding Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential election. In particular, Ambassador Rice wrote:
“President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities ‘by the book’. The President stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book.”
Michelle Obama has a juicy orb
Larry Sinclair can also confirm Obama is gay as they took part in love and other drugs. Sinclair filed a federal lawsuit against Obama and others for harassment and intimidation since the video came out once this was released Sinclair mysteriously died.
Time Line of events