Anthony Fauci & The Wuhan Email Leaks
Who is Fauci
Anthony Stephen Fauci (/ˈfaʊtʃi/; born December 24, 1940) is an American physician-scientist and immunologist who serves as the director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the chief medical advisor to the president.
As a physician with the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Fauci has served the American public health sector in various capacities for more than 50 years, and has acted as an advisor to every U.S. president since Ronald Reagan. He became director of the NIAID in 1984 and has made contributions to HIV/AIDS research and other immunodeficiency diseases, both as a research scientist and as the head of the NIAID. From 1983 to 2002,. In 2008, President George W. Bush awarded Fauci the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States, for his work on the AIDS relief program PEPFAR.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Fauci was one of the lead members of President Donald Trump’s White House Coronavirus Task Force. In the early stages of the pandemic, The New Yorker and The New York Times described Fauci as one of the most trusted medical figures in the United States. Currently Fauci is the Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden, officially appointed in 2021.
Why Should we care about him
On December 3, 2020, President-elect Joe Biden asked Fauci to remain in his role as director of the NIAID, to serve as the chief medical advisor to the president in the Biden administration. Fauci accepted the offer.
After the Inauguration of Joe Biden in January 2021, Fauci said he experienced a “liberating feeling” in being able to speak freely about the science without interference from the new administration. He pictured Biden’s administration as committed to being “completely transparent, open and honest”. In early April 2021, Fauci said of the current situation in the United States that “It’s almost a race between getting people vaccinated and this surge that seems to want to increase”.
In early May 2021, when asked if the CDC’s summer camp guidance was excessive, Fauci responded by saying that “I wouldn’t call them excessive, but they certainly are conservative” and added that the guidance “looks a bit strict” and “a bit stringent”. Also in early May, Fauci said that he is “not convinced” that COVID-19 originated naturally and that “we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we continue to find out to the best of our ability what happened”. In mid May 2021, Fauci said that Americans who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no longer need to wear masks outdoors.
I’m surprised the media doesn’t talk about when it comes to Tony Fauci. The first one may not be a big secret because it comes up a lot, but it merits attention. And that is that this guy has had the same federal job for thirty six years. . That is unusual. That means you’ve had to survive many different presidents, many different parties, many different regimes, many different social changes. And yet he’s always there
We’re talking deep state. Fauci survives because he does what the deep state wants him to do. He’s also a superb politician. And that’s very important. He’s got an M.D. degree. But the idea that he’s a physician is a joke. There are two million people getting a paycheck from the federal government as employees. Who do you think the third highest paid employee in the entire federal bureaucracy is? It’s Tony Fauci.
In the medical research world and the scientific research world, it’s not like you have an infinite number of potential markets. There are only a few sources of money. One of them is the NIH. It’s a hugely important source. And this has been the source of Tony Fauci’s personal power, which is extreme. So if you’re a medical researcher or a bio-researcher and you want to have a career, you want to put food on your table for 40 years in a row, you better not make this man mad, or write about or talk about or publish anything that’s not part of his agenda, or your career is over.
(Briefly mention Fauci-Reagan-1986Act)
Anthony Fauci visited gay saunas and bars to help understand how AIDS was spreading
In 1984, when he got his job from the Reagan administration with the help of George Bush, Fauci promised an AIDS vaccine, in 1984! It was just around the corner! It’s 2021. We don’t have an AIDS vaccine, but we have spent half a trillion dollars.
“AZT was a chemotherapy that was developed to treat a kind of cancer. And it was determined to be too dangerous for human use. But Fauci and friends, thanks to the hysteria they helped build around AIDS, got it reclassified. And it was given to millions of people. There are researchers that believe somewhere between 200,000 and 500,000 people died of AZT consumption because AZT is a mutagen. It’s a carcinogen. And it actually destroys the immune system.
- Peter Duesberg (AIDS Theory) -He has instead proposed the hypothesis that the various American/European AIDS diseases are brought on by the long-term consumption of recreational drugs and/or AZT itself, which is prescribed to prevent or treat AIDS.
- Dr Robert Willner accusing Fauci of Genocide (3 months later dies in a car crash) https://www.herald.ng/video-dr-robert-willner-accused-anthony-fauci-of-genocide/
- Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel prize winner and inventor of the pcr test also criticized Fauci and challenged him to a debate also died right before the pandemic.
So fast forward to where we are now and the magical gypsy has pulled the same trick again with COVID.
Dr. Anthony Fauci threw out the first pitch before the Nationals-Yankees game
One of Tony Fauci’s jobs is bioweapons. He has a whole division in his little unit there at NIH that’s called biodefense.
Do we have any clues on the lab leak in this document dump? Well, yes. We have evidence that can be interpreted in a number of ways.
For instance, a January 21, 2020, email from Kristian G. Anderson looks for “clues to the outbreak” and doesn’t rule out a lab leak. But since that time Anderson and his team have become much more skeptical of a lab-created hypothesis. Peter Daszak, the leader at EcoHealthNYC and an advocate for gain-of-function research, is now something like a hype-man for the paper that Anderson’s team produced.
A February 2, 2020, exchange of emails between Fauci and Collins references a ZeroHedge article sensationally hyping fears that insertions of HIV show that COVID-19 is an artificially created bioweapon. Fauci asks to take the conversation to a phone call. This is the story that got ZeroHedge banned from Twitter.
A February 17, 2020, email by Collins to Fauci has a link to a Fox News story on the idea of a lab leak. Fauci’s response is entirely redacted. The subject line is “conspiracy gains momentum,” suggesting perhaps that both men were treating such things as such. But other emails in which this theory come up show a desire by the participants to take the conversation off email and into phone calls.
We also, however, have an email from Daszak — whose own firm subcontracted to the Wuhan Institute of Virology — sent to Fauci in February thanking him for lending his credibility to the case against the lab-leak theory. Some of that email is still redacted. Daszak was already a tireless advocate against the lab-leak theory before WHO assigned him, with China’s consent, to the team investigating the origins of the virus. Still, even with every incentive in the world to foreclose the lab-leak hypothesis, WHO’s head would not rule it out. Your view of this email will turn entirely on whether you think Daszak’s views are held genuinely
Then there was a long fan email from Mark Zuckerberg thanking Fauci for his leadership during the pandemic, and offering to help get out good messages. One of these emails makes some kind of final appeal to Fauci that is redacted, and an offer to discuss via telephone.
COVID or BIO-WEAPON?
EMAIL LEAKS QUICK SUMMARY
- 5-6, 2020 (000239) – Fauci asked to recommend names for WHO group with the broad mission to “look at the origins and evolution of 2019n-CoV.” Fauci responds by seeking to reframe the mission in a manner that would only look for natural and not lab made origin.
- February 7, 2020 (000189) – Fauci sent an internal NIAID communication reflecting that it was unlikely that the SARS-CoV-2 virus originated in a wet market.
- February 16, 2020 (000447) – Fauci tells CBS reporter that if the mortality turns out to be 0.2% to 0.4%, then SARS-CoV-2 should be treated like a severe seasonal flu. But when the case fatality rate was later revised to between 0.2% and 0.4% by the CDC, Fauci continued to act as if the virus was something far more dangerous.
- February 17, 2020 (000422) – Fauci receives communication from a Chinese citizen that is part of an international student program in the United States stating that, based on his contacts back in Wuhan, including correspondence from a nurse working in a Wuhan hospital, there is far more spread of the virus and far more deaths than China is admitting.
- February 21, 2020 (000300) – Fauci asks a Deputy Director at NIAID to “Please handle” an email received by a group of doctors and scientists, including a virologist, that opined that “we think there is a possibility that the virus was released from a lab in wuhan (sic).”
- February 23, 2020 (000257) – Fauci states “Transmission is definitely by respiratory droplet” and that “Children have very low rate of infection.”
- February 22, 2020 (000274-277) – Fauci confirms that “The vast majority of people outside of China do not need to wear a mask. A mask is more appropriate for someone who is infected than for people trying to protect against infection.”
- February 27, 2020 (000649) – Fauci tells Morgan Fairchild to tell her followers to be ready for “social distancing, teleworking, temporary closure of schools, etc.”
- February 28, 2020 (001054) – Fauci, while uncertain what animal may have served as the intermediary jump from bats to humans for SARS-CoV-2, keeps repeating the narrative that it was a jump from bats through some natural non-lab means that was the origin of the virus.
- February 28, 2020 (001059) – Fauci giving personal update to Mark Zuckerberg regarding developing a COVID-19 vaccine including telling Zuckerberg that “We may need help with resources” and that if there is a delay in the development timeline he just told Zuckerberg about, “I will contact you.”
- March 1, 2020 (000922) – CBS’s Chief Medical Correspondent, seeking to please Fauci, emails Fauci a link to his segment which he appears to repeat what Fauci has told him, including that face masks “may give some partial protection by catching droplets containing virus but the virus is so tiny the virus can go right through it or around it” and describing the origin of the virus as “jumping from animals to people.” Fauci responds with “Outstanding!!” apparently pleased that CBS pushed Fauci’s narrative that the virus was a natural jump from bats to humans.
- March 1, 2020 (000937) – Despite media reports, Fauci makes it crystal clear he was not being muzzled by the White House.
- March 16, 2020 (001554) – Fauci is asked “Given the relative safety of all but the elderly and those whose immune systems are compromised, and that they are far fewer than the rest of the population, why not quarantine only them?” and responds by stating “Stay tuned.”
- March 17, 2020 (001537) – The next day, it does not appear Fauci intends to change his tune of pushing everyone, even healthy people with low risk of the virus, to give up all civil liberties and remain prisoners in their home, as reflecting in an email exchange between Fauci and Mark Zuckerberg, in which they share mobile numbers and plan to coordinate efforts to get people to comply with Fauci’s messaging, including social distancing for everyone, but the details of their plan are not included in the email exchange.
- March 31, 2020 (001816) – Fauci receives a summary from his agency of the studies regarding how effective masks are to preventing the virus and the conclusion is as follows: “Bottom line: generally there were no differences in ILI/URI/or flu rates when masks were used.”
- April 2, 2020 (001778) – Fauci and Bill Gates have phone call where they agreed to a “collaborative” and “synergistic approach to COVID-19 on the part of NIAID/NIH, BARDS and the BMGF (Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation).” It is concerning that one private person, Bill Gates, and his organization, BMGF, can exert that much behind-the-scenes influence on decisions that will impact the civil rights of all Americans during the pandemic.
- April 8, 2020 (002351-2352) – Fauci, rejects most requests for calls, but accepts without any questions a request to arrange a call with the CEO of a Lilly, a major pharmaceutical company.
- April 11, 2020 (002263-2264) – While Fauci claimed to have little time for anything else, Fauci confirmed the continued filming of “a film that will celebrate the importance of your [Fauci’s] life, science and public health” including filming during his “drive to NIH … once or twice a week,” “capture your working/appropriate conversations,” and “work on the Task Force.”
- April 12, 2020 (002229) – Fauci writes “Many tests that have been used thus far are not accurate and ARE MISLEADING.”
- April 16, 2020 (002142) – Fauci advises that even in the health care setting the mask policy should remain “voluntary.”
- April 20, 2020 (002548-2549) – A Washington Post reporter contacts Katie Miller at NIAID for copies of article that Fauci stated are proof that the virus originated by natural means rather than being developed in a lab. Instead of letting Katie Miller or someone on his staff respond, Fauci, who stated he gets 1,000 or 2,000 emails per day and only has time to respond to a tiny number of these emails, personally responds to the Washington Post reporter (who did not even write to Fauci) with the copies of the studies.
- April 22, 2020 (002471-2472) – The National Academy of Science representative confirming to Dr. Francis Collins, head of NIH, that “WHO, Gates Foundation and European Commission have been leading and planning” the “global coordinating effort to accelerate vaccines, diagnostics and therapeutics” and that “there will be an announcement on the global structure with will [sic] involve Gates, WHO etc.” and Fauci explains in an email that “we have Gates reps on our ACTIV (Accelerating COVID-19 Therapeutic Interventions and Vaccines) working groups.” Why is an unelected individual with his own private interests getting this incredible level of influence over decisions that will affect the freedoms and liberties of everyday Americans?
- April 27, 2020 (002910) – Fauci appears to dismiss potential life saving treatment. Fauci receives a report from the Chief, Section of Viral Pathogenesis at NIAID, Dr. Paolo Lussa, that “they treated a first group of five patients with potent anti-aggregant therapy (Tirofiban/Aggrastat) and apparently in all of them the p02 started to rise within less than 2 hours, they got off the ventilator and went on to full recovery.” In response to this incredible news, Fauci merely writes “Thanks, Paolo.” Apart from pushing Remdesivir, made by Gilead, a company with which Fauci has deep and long-standing connections, Fauci’s response to Dr. Lussa accords with his otherwise singular focus on developing and pushing a vaccine.
- May 1, 2020 (002838) – While pushing one narrative regarding ventilators publicly, Fauci writes in a private email that “You are correct in that there is a more recent tendency to use ventilators only as a very last resort since oxygenation rather than ventilation appears to be key to recovery.”